The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma is a self-Help book. It’s a story of Julian Mantle’s most popular and famous and most successful lawyer in the country which made him take the front page of Newspaper regularly. He went through the severe heart attack in the courtroom which turned his life. He quit his Job sold all his properties belonging and fly to India in search of “him” and the real true meaning of life.
The story tells you or teaches you how to master your mind, fallow your purpose, live with discipline, respect your valuable time, serve others selflessly, enjoy the present.
1) Find out what you love most keep on doing it, whole the universe will come together to support your goal to reach.
2) keep always the joyful thought.
3) Self-discipline and act courageously
4) Time is the most important commodity value it.
5) Quality of life will flourish according to the quality of your contribution
6) Live fully
This book encourages you to follow your dream and do what makes you happy!!!
About the author:-
Robin Sharma is the CEO of Sharma leadership international global training and coaching services firm. He is the author of 11 international bestsellers published in over 60 countries and 70 languages. Great social media influencer too.